Learn Fleet Safety and DOT Compliance
This five-week training course covers the fundamentals of DOT compliance and risk to those tasked with managing commercial drivers and equipment. The training is one class per week, an average of one and half hours per class. All webinars are live online, allowing for class interaction and the ability to ask questions.
Participants will learn DOT regulatory requirements and industry standards to implement at their companies. This training is perfect for human resource professionals, driver managers, risk managers, and anyone who manages DOT regulatory compliance or commercial driver hiring. Our classes provide real world tools and solutions to meet or exceed DOT regulations and solve problems that motor carriers and their staff members are experiencing.
1. Trucking Basics – Understand the fundamentals of trucking as it relates to safety and compliance (1 hour)
2. Driver Qualification Files & Drug and Alcohol Programs – Setting up and managing driver files and drug and alcohol programs for CDL and non-CDL commercial drivers. (1.5 hours)
3. Hours of Service & Transportation Technology – Review of hours of service and recordkeeping requirements as pertains to ELD’s and paper records. Talk about how to effectively use technology on what to focus on when auditing electronic logging device records for compliance. (1.5 hours)
4. Driver Recruiting and Retention – Review where and how fleets are finding and retaining drivers. Discuss solutions being implemented by fleets to hold onto drivers (other than higher pay and bonuses). (1 hours)
5. Accident Recordkeeping & Lowering Risk – DOT required accident record keeping requirements and when to required a post-accident drug and alcohol test, DOT accident register requirements. (1.5 hours)
Each participant receives a certificate of completion, will be provided at the end. Cost $159. Space is limited, so early registration is advised.
Sign up Now! Sign Up Now